Now You Can Learn From A
And Perform Flat Screen Tv Repair
Than 14 Days Even If You Are A
I’ll Show You How You Can Start Television
Repairing Work From The Comfort Of Your
Home Using My Time-Tested Techniques
That Works Throughout The Whole World!
It’s So Powerful And Easy To Apply!
- Liquid Crystals
- Liquid Crystal Displays
- The Power Supply Board
- The Inverter Board
- The Main Board
- The Controller/T-Con Board
- The LCD Driver Board
- The Standby Circuit
- The Liquid Crystal Display In Depth
- Test Equipment
- Schematic Diagrams
- Understanding and Testing Resistors
- Understanding and Testing Capacitors
- Understanding and Testing Inductors
- Understanding and Testing Transistors
- Understanding and Testing Diodes
- Understanding and Testing Bridge Rectifiers
- Understanding and Testing LEDs
- Understanding and Testing Switching Transformers
- Understanding and Testing Opto-Isolators
- Understanding and Testing Voltage Regulators
- Understanding and Testing Switches
- Understanding and Testing Fuses and Varistors
- Some Testing Tips
- Useful Formulas
- How To Disassemble An LCD TV
- Voltage Test Points
- The Tap Test
- Freeze Spray and Hair Dryers
- Connection Problems
- PSU (Power Supply Unit) Failures
- Inverter Board Failures
- Main Board Failures
- No Video
- No Audio
- OSD/Menu Failure
- White Screen
- Rainbow Screen
- Screen Flashes Then TV Shuts Down
- No Back light
- Lines In Picture
- Cracked Panel
- LCD TV Repair Case Histories
- Further Reading
- Websites and free download(LCD TV Display Failure Symptoms and possible causes)
- Part, Tool and Test Equipment Distributors
Having trouble in Flat Screen LCD or
LED Television Repair? I’m about to show you how you can…
The Course is designed as an introduction to design, function and operation of flat screen lcd tvs.
Also covered are the types and nature of component failures, their causes and symptoms, and the repair cost implications.
This serves as a comprehensive precursor to any Television repair training courses. These are only examples of some of the photos found inside.
In this guide you will also learn how to test the important circuits and components found in LCD TVs.
In this guide you will also learn how to repair these LCD TVs…..
- samsung LNT4061FX/XAA
- Set had vertical colored lines and no OSD.
- samsung LNT4661F
- Takes some time to power on and when it is on there are red dots throughout the picture.
- Samsung LNT4671FX
- Unit cycles on and off for minutes before coming on.
- Westinghouse LTV32W1
- No power, Power LED turns blue to amber then off, may be intermittent.
- Sylvania LC320SL8
- No power, fuse blown.
- Sharp LC37D43U
- No back light.
- Polaroid FLM323B
- No audio.
- Polaroid FLM3732
- No power, no standby LED.
- Magnavox 50MF231D/37
- Power LED lights but set does not come on.
- Find out how to repair the LCD TVs listed and more inside this easy to follow guide.
Learn to identify important circuits and components found in LCD TVs